Position: Implementation Administrator
Salary: Band 1a
Contract: 40 hours per week (9-5), permanent, Full-time
Annual Leave: 31 days (inc Bank Holidays)
Department: Product Development
Line Manager: Head of Product Development
More information: please note that an open clinic will be held on 19th October 2023 2pm-4pm in the Boardroom with 2 of our Implementation Consultants. If you are interested in talking about the role and its requirements, then please notify our HR department, so that we can coordinate your attendance.
This role is primarily to assist the Implementation Team (including the Head of Product and 2 x Implementation Consultants) in the administration of template design, offering support to existing customers with the day-to-day management of templates and (eventually) assisting with the organisation of training.
There will also be part of the role allocated to the customer facing testing of IT changes being made to the live system and will include the following duties:
- Inputting ePEP information: Local Authorities input information regarding their LAC education plans on our online ePEP. Following this, it is necessary to maintain the database to ensure all information is accurate (for example, changes to Designated Teachers and/or Social Workers)
- Answering Incoming Calls: the Service Desk receives incoming calls from schools and Local Authorities on a daily basis. It is very important that these calls are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally; the Implementation Administrator will be supporting the service desk, as and when, this is required
- Actively monitor the Implementation team’s inbox: ensuring that emails are responded to in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Shadow existing members of the team who deliver Implementation training for services supplied by Welfare Cloud
- Support with the development of ePEP templates: scoping, design, configuration, testing and successful delivery of solutions for clients and stakeholders
- Aid with the Request for Change documentation and inform LAs with follow up guidance, when necessary
- Take direction from the Implementation Consultants to support them with the system’s training sessions (initially remotely) for external customers
- Achieve targets, as agreed with your mentor, to complete the induction and training process successfully
- Maintain working knowledge of the software application including all revisions
- Work alongside team members across the department to further your own knowledge and development
- Validating the data which appears within our Analytics solution: opening up the dashboard and ensuring that the data is accurate, cleansing if necessary and ensure that this information is up-to-date and relevant. Liaising with the relevant authority as and when necessary
- Be a point of contact and see an Authority through from start to finish, making amendments to the service as appropriate
Place of work: you will normally be required to work at BBIC, Snydale Road, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72 8RP with the opportunity to work remotely (this remains at the discretion of SMT)
Hours of work: you will be expected to work 40 hours per week, normally to be worked between the core hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday-Friday. This is a salaried role and occasionally you may be expected to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business. If asked to work additional hours this will be paid at your basic rate.
Depending on the candidate and their current role and experience of the company to date, training may be required to fulfil elements of the job role attached to the Customer Service Desk.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external parties as well as other colleagues in own department
- Rigorous attention to detail and ability to stay focussed on repetitive tasks
- Ability to write clearly and accurately for external clients via email
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and resilience
- Knowledge of attainment in the education sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- 6 months experience of working at Welfare Call Group as a Call Operator and/or Administrator (or equivalent and relevant experience eslewhere) with proven record of excellent timekeeping, attendance and work ethic