Come and meet us at the NAVSH Annual Conference in Birmingham, 11th-12th March 2024

Posted by on 4th March 2024

With the NAVSH conference only a week away now, Welfare Call always looks forward to this time of year, when we can catch up with new and familiar faces. Our goody bags are becoming infamous as well (I’ll keep it a secret as to what’s in store this year), so feel free to pop over where you can also be entered into our prize raffle for a chance to win a Lindt Easter Collection Hamper (perfect for the family) – we’ll be at Stand 18.

At this year’s conference, some of the key areas we will be discussing include:

  • How Welfare Call is the single and complete solution for Virtual Schools to address complex challenges relating to vulnerable children
  • How we empower Virtual Schools with the toolkit(s) to enable educational success
  • How we continue to support the widening remit of Virtual Schools and Local Authorities
  • How our API supports data interoperability and provides you with the ‘golden’ child record
  • How our continued partnership with Wonde and other suppliers continues to go from strength to strength to provide you with accurate and reliable data.
  • How we continue to lead the market in providing Virtual Schools with the UK’s most reliable and accurate case management system.

But don’t just take our word for it!

We recently hosted a webinar to demonstrate our new system features, updates and future roadmap. At the end, we asked for feedback from the 95+ local authorities who procure and use our systems and service and the results speak for themselves….

We asked:

  • ‘Do you feel supported by Welfare Call irrespective of the service/s you’ve commissioned?’

A fantastic 98% said yes (and even the other 2% somewhat agreed)!


  • ‘In order of preference; What would you say is the most valuable aspect of working with Welfare Call?’
  1. The company is agile and develops products for the needs and wants of the Virtual School – something that we’re very proud of.
  2. Welfare Call’s services are good quality AND value for money.
  3. Customer service & managed support.
  4. Analytical reporting.


We also asked Virtual Schools:

  • ‘What do you think is going to be the biggest challenge over the course of this and next academic year?’
  1. Extended duties
  2. Team capacity
  3. Budget constraints
  4. Management of exclusions and suspensions
  5. Kinship Care/ SEND monitoring

We are already proactively working with Virtual Schools to help them overcome the challenges they anticipate having over the next 12 to 24 months to make their lives easier.

If you would like to know more information on how we are doing this or would like a demonstration of any of our services, please feel free to contact [email protected] or come by Stand 18 next week and say hello.


Update – we have a winner!

Thank you to everyone who chatted with us on our stand at the #NAVSH conference over the past two days. The winner of our prize draw is Mary Palin of Sefton Council. the Lindt hamper is yours!

A huge thanks also goes to Suzanne Parrott from Achieving for Children for conducting our draw.