Why work for Welfare Call?
Our people are our greatest asset.
Help us build our story and be part of something special.
What we do
Here at The Welfare Call Group, we provide solutions and services to over 100 Local Authorities and organisations throughout the UK to support vulnerable children, improving their educational outcomes and ‘narrowing the attainment gap’.
Some of the perks of working here
Your health & wellbeing
- Mental Health at Work Commitment with Mind
- Disability Confident committed employer
- Sickness/Injury Pay Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme through Health Assured
Your working environment
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading safeguarding companies
- Hybrid working model (where applicable) split between the office and remote work
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Vibrant, friendly office in a great location with ample free parking
Your family & finance
- Company-matched pension of 4%
- Maternity leave to 52 weeks / 18 weeks enhanced maternity leave
- Additional discount schemes via Bright Exchange, a platform where employees can access exclusive deals and discounts on products and services.
- We commit to uphold the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community
Your learning & development
- Personal Development Training Budget
- Supportive team from varied backgrounds in public and private sectors
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- Community and Charity Events
Check out our current vacancies.